Thursday 15 July 2010

Virgil Brigman Back on the Air


(I don't know if this will be a regular thing but, as before, the first person to name the movie that today's title comes from gets a prize from my current location.)

Well hello there from Melbourne! Eight plane journeys later, I finally made it to my destination. The low point was Shanghai airport at two in the morning but we'll draw a veil over that.

I've been having problems connecting to the internet but it seems like I'm back up and running now and will be able to start posting the backlog of pictures and stories from China, Japan and Sydney.

LTBB: in answer to your question, I won't be posting 3 times a day from now on, but as a special treat (and to make up for my prolonged absence) I am going to post 3 times today.

HTLT xxx

1 comment:

  1. So, it's funny that you should quote that particular movie which stars Ed and Mary and Michael. Do I get a prize for saying "keep pantyhose on"? I was thinking about it today - weird.
    For sykpe I think evening here is morning with you, ie 2100 = 1100. So let us know what suits.

    ReplyDelete