Saturday 23 January 2010

Aix Again

I have one or two more posts about Zimbabwe to share, plus a few to wrap up my South African adventures, but maintenant, even as I type, je suis back en France! All the striking air traffic controllers in Ireland couldn’t keep me away. This is just a quick trip, for a girls’ weekend with Roisin (the big sister), Alma (friend from Dublin via London), Sally (friend from Donegal via Calgary), Erin (new friend from Calgary via Sally).

George (the brother-in-law) and Gregory (the adorable nephew) have gone to Greece but we saw them briefly on Thursday morning. Here’s Gregory getting ready to go on the avion (he speaks French now):

And here I am trying to grab a huggie before he left:

The sun is shining and it’s lots of fun seeing places that I last went to in summer weather in their winter clothes.

We’re going to walk into downtown Aix now and have a look at the marché. A très bientôt, Eithne xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment