Thursday 8 September 2011

KeepCup


For someone who drinks as much coffee as I do, it's just responsible to have a reusable coffee cup.  By that I don't mean the cup that I drink my coffee from at home (though I have particular views on that too - I'll tell you some other time) but one that I can bring to a café and take my coffee away in.

Enter the KeepCup: designed in Melbourne, seen all around Australia - plus I've spotted a few in Europe. You can choose from a range of colours and mix and match the different elements (I went for red and two shades of blue.)  In Melbourne, the best range of colours I've seen is at Urban Attitude on the corner of Johnston and Brunswick Streets; for anyone living further afield, you can choose your colours and have your very own KeepCup shipped from www.keepcup.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment