Friday 4 June 2010

Look, Gregory! It's the Zoo!

Panda, our mission today is to break away from the tall people and get inside with the animals. Are you with me?

*

Look Gregory! This is where the tapir lives!

But, so, I’m getting in here with the tapir, right? Right?


Look Gregory! Aww, it’s a baby elephant!

Let’s see. If we climb onto Mama’s shoulders, I can throw you in and then I'll HAVE to come and get you. Simple….

Look Gregory! Here are the penguins. (Please note LTBB blending in with the other kids.)



[Attempts to jump into the water thwarted, Gregory threw his raisin packet in with the penguins. Following an unsuccessful attempt to retrieve it, a hasty getaway was effected.]

Look Gregory! There are gorillas in here!


I can has gorillas? Panda, maybe we can go in through the hole. How are your glass-cutting skills?

Look Gregory!

This lady’s really annoying me. I’m going to take her camera.



*

Sad to report, for a boy who likes to get hands-on (and take his panda with him) the zoo just isn’t hands-on enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment