Thursday 4 March 2010

Róisín!



Róisín, I didn’t send you a card, but INSTEAD you are the star of my blog today.

It used to be that you were very much The Big Sister and the three-and-a-quarter-years age gap loomed very large.

Now, you’re still my big sister, but we’ve come a long way from the hair-pulling and name-calling of old. Now you’re just Róisín, who I can call anytime I need advice, who loves Friday Night Lights as much as I do, who lends me her shoes (Jimmy Choos even!), who provided me with a super-cute nephew and (via George) a whole Greek family, who speaks Rooby-Roo, who comments on my blog, who taught me everything I know about organisation and shopping, who introduced me to the Café Gourmand - and much, much more.

Who knew, when you were pouring Body Shop bodywash into my hair as I slept, that things would work out so well for us?

(This photo was taken very early in the morning which is why we both look a little sleepy.)

Happy birthday, Róisí-Ró, I love you lots. MAAAAH!

1 comment:

  1. I knew it! I am the fairest sister of them all.
    For anyone who needs clarification on the bodyshop incident we filed a report with the ombudsman....

    ReplyDelete