Friday 19 February 2010

London Town



Looking for fresh material, Hints to Lady Travellers is returning to her old hunting grounds for a few days. Yes, I’m off to London, not to see the Queen, but to see many people whom, (no disrespect to the Queen), I like EVEN more.

I will be back next week with lots of photos and tales of my adventures. Quite possibly touched with nostalgia depending on how much I start to miss my old life in London.

If I can, I’ll post on Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday, but it will depend on accessibility of wifi.

Happy Saturday-to-Monday! (I didn’t learn everything in life from Nancy Mitford, but I learned a LOT – including the fact that the term ‘weekend’ was considered very nouveau well into the 1930s.)

PS When I took these photos, I think I was pretending to be Whistler. Or I hadn’t worked out how to focus my camera. One or the other.

2 comments:

  1. Ah you see, if you had deigned to stay with me I could have given you wifi. Also possibly a stab wound my locale*, but wifi nonetheless.


    *Mammy, I'm joking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, ceapaim go bhfuil queenie alright, but tá sí past her lá deireidh díolta mar a dearfá. Tabhair seans do searlas

    ReplyDelete