Thursday 24 November 2011

Bold & Noble Type Maps

(image via boldandnoble.com)
I've come across these type maps in a few places, most recently in the lovely Article shop in the Powerscourt Centre in Dublin.

While doing some Christmas present research, I landed on the Bold & Noble website and discovered 1. that they have type maps of many different places (including London, New York, Italy, Africa, Australia....) and 2. the nice people there are giving away a free A4 special edition print if you order something online between now and Christmas Eve.

I think a type map would make a great gift for the (Lady) Traveller in your life (and no, this isn't a hint, although I certainly would be very pleased to find one in my stocking).

***

Hints to Lady Travellers is not affiliated to Bold & Noble in any way.  She doesn't even KNOW them.  She just likes their stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment