Friday 21 December 2012

Advent 2012: Door 21


Oops.  So, here's the thing.  I did visit this country in the life of my blog but I don't seem to have taken any photos.  None.  Not a single one.  So today's post is going to rely on my giving hints and your cleverness.

Hint the first: there's a good reason I didn't take any photographs.  This country is so small that you've passed through it almost before you've realised you were there at all.

Hint the second: at one point you could rent this country on Airbnb, though sadly this listing no longer seems to be available.

Hint the third: this is another Alpine country, with chalets, castles, pine trees etc.  According to Wikipedia the national anthem is Oben am Jungen Rhein which translates as up on the young Rhine, which makes no sense at all.  But let's face it - if you didn't get this one after the first two hints then you probably aren't going to.  

No comments:

Post a Comment