Saturday 14 May 2011

My Easter Egg

[It seems cruelly ironic that the week I resolved to be a better blogger, Blogger experienced some technical issues.  My last post briefly disappeared, though I'm glad to see it back.  Comments seem to have vanished for good, though.]

Would you know what a peripatetic museum curator/interpreter wears to meetings?  Behold my green Karen Walker dress, bought in Auckland in lieu of an Easter egg.  More long-lasting than chocolate and also a very pretty souvenir of New Zealand.

Unfortunately, I wore this outfit to a meeting on a very cold winter's night.  The vest underneath it and the jacket over it, not to mention the tights, were not warm enough to protect me from the chill - so the Easter egg may have to wait for another outing until I'm back in warmer climes.

No comments:

Post a Comment