Thursday 28 March 2013

Rock Wallabies

I admit it, I am a very gifted procrastinator.  I'm currently putting off posting about Uluru (Ayers Rock) because, frankly, I don't know where to start and I have HUNDREDS (no exaggeration) of photos.  It was, in fact, The Trip That Broke The Camera, though happily the camera has been repaired.

All of this is by way of explaining why today's post features rock wallabies and not rocks of the big, red, magical, mysterious variety.

Pop along to the Heavitree Gap Outback Lodge on the edge of Alice Springs and (for no charge) you can view the local population of black-footed rock wallabies.  Food is available to buy from the lodge reception and the wallabies will eat it out of your hands.



Ohlookacutelittlebabyjoeyinhismother'spouch!


And yes, boxing wallabies.

No comments:

Post a Comment