Tuesday 19 June 2012

Les Petits Sucres

Dear readers, I have not been kidnapped, nor am I in witness protection, nor am I suffering from amnesia and therefore don't realise I have a blog.

Things just caught up with me a little, is all. In an effort to revive myself, I made the spur of the moment decision to decamp to the South of France on Friday, and yesterday flew to Marseille for some sunshine and time to reawaken my creative energies. Which includes blogging, of course.

So far though, the most creative thing I've done is contemplate the delights of a land where they bring you just the right-sized sweetie to have with your coffee which, of course, is made even more delightful by its appearing in a bowl (and of course being enjoyed outside in the sun.) I love France.

More soon. Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment